This fall, we are planning to be back in the studio and we cannot wait to move with you and / or your kids!
Not ready for in-person classes? We want to hear from you! We are considering adding online classes back on the schedule for those who wish to dance or practice yoga from home.
Safety Measures for Fall 2021:
- All our faculty members are fully vaccinated.
- We sanitize the studio, waiting room and bathroom before and after every class. Additionally, the bathroom will be sanitized as needed.
- Each family must keep children at home if they are ill and / or have been exposed to Covid-19. Teachers will do the same.
- Everyone must sanitize hands before entering the building.
- When weather permits, some classes will be held outside.
- While inside, everyone is required to wear masks.
- Windows will stay open for as long as weather permits.
- Class size for younger (unvaccinated) children are small to help with social distancing.
- Young children will have “spots” to assist them in maintaining a safe distance.
- Parents will wait outside in our lovely lawn area or in their cars to limit the number of people in the building.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in keeping us all healthy while we readjust to in-person classes. We continue to monitor the evolving conditions and will update our protocols and other decisions based on CDC and local guidelines.