All classes are in-person with the exception of Barefoot Baba Yoga which meets live on Zoom.
Safety Measures for Fall Term, 2021:
- All our faculty members are fully vaccinated.
- We sanitize the studio, waiting room and bathroom before and after every class. Additionally, the bathroom will be sanitized as needed.
- Each family must keep children at home if they are ill and / or have been exposed to Covid-19. Teachers will do the same.
- Everyone must sanitize hands before entering the building.
- When weather permits, some classes will be held outside.
- While inside, everyone is required to wear masks.
- Windows will stay open for as long as weather permits. When windows are closed, our air filter will run consistently.
- Class size for younger children are small to help with social distancing.
- Young children will have “spots” to assist them in maintaining a safe distance.
- Parents will wait outside in our lovely lawn area or in their cars to limit the number of people in the building.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance in keeping us all healthy. We continue to monitor the evolving conditions and will update our protocols and other decisions based on CDC and local guidelines.